RMNP 16 Notch Top Mt. Bear Lake to Fern Lake

RMNP 16 Notch Top Mt. Bear Lake to Fern Lake

Friday, July 6, 2012

Dear virtual hikers: I am having trouble posting my pics to the blog , and really who wants to read this blog without being able to see the pics. So I will do all of the write ups and then post them with their pics once I get home to a computer. Or if anyone has some pull at blogspot perhaps you could get them to fix this issue.

So I will promise that I will post hikes and pics on the 15. Please stop back then and finish the hike with Kathi and I.

One last note, a dear friend of mine volunteered to go to the house and check the toilet. This relieved me of that pesky thought. No the toilet was not running! yeah!
Thank you again to Anna, you are a rock star!

No comments:

Post a Comment